Monday, April 23, 2012

Facebook

Like most people in the USA, I do have a facebook.  Im not on it a whole lot though. Really I only get on because my Ipod shows the little missed message icon and it drives me crazy just sitting there and watching it.  Sometimes I dont even look at what the missed icon was.  I just open the tag and then close it without even reading it.  Just so the icon will go away.  I honstely have no clue why people get on facebook so much.  There really isnt that much to do, besides games like a football team builder or somthing like that, because I have a few friends that do that alot.  Who I really think should be using facebook is people who are looking to hire people.  You know they can get on and see what that person likes and what they act like and the way they treat people.  There are some good things and some bad things about using facebook as well.  If your parents are divorced its a good way to keep in touch with relitives.  You can use it to keep track of events that you will be attending.  It also good for getting ahold of a friend if they dont have a cell phone, i've had a few friends do that as well.  But you have to be careful what you put online, because it's accessable to just about anyone.  It can also become addicting,  and you can spend way to much time on it.  Finally, internet bullies are no acception on facebook, so you need to be careful.  I recommend only having a few real friends because thats a safe way to keep in touch with good friends, because no one can really have hundreds of friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment