Monday, May 21, 2012

What I would Change in the Student Handbook

If I could change one rule in our Sand Creek Student Handbook, I would have to change the Mandatory Exam policy.  I would change this because the mandatory exam rule, because exams don't show what a student learned.  It just test how well a student can cram information before the exam.  I think every student in this entire school would whole-hearted agree with me that this rule should be dis banned and the old exam rule should be reinstated.  Because no one, in there right mind would ever, even think about wanting exams.  I think that the teachers will also like this because that's just less test that they have to distribute and grade.

One rule that I would create a rule to the handbook, Is SWTOR day, day.  On this day every week, all students should be required to play SWTOR and skip a class.  I would like to add this day because I love star wars and I think that other people would love it if they gave it a try.  I do not think the staff would like this rule to much though, because it would take away from their class time.  If someone broke this new rule,  the consequences would be fatal... DEATH!  More specifically a public stoning.

No comments:

Post a Comment